THIS IS NOT A TITLE





This sentence will never be written.
Also, I refuse to type the word 'paradox'.

The statement below is an utter lie,
The statement above is a devout truth.

The modest man may save, the indulgent can spare money,
So both the frugal and the frivolous can afford the tax then.

Is the answer to this question, no?
Certainly not, well yes it is the answer 'no' but then no...

The weather is sunny, the weather is not sunny,
So Marilyn Monroe validly ate my pink dog.

Pinnochio said, "My nose will now start to grow"
But what on earth happened next do you think?!

Announcement: today is an opposite day,
Then why are you declaring it so?

There will always be more rooms available in this hotel,
But unfortunately, we are fully occupied at present.

A plea of insanity: that's my cunning ploy to dodge conscription,
Oh, such a sane thing to do, declaring my insanity to avoid war.

Allow me to guess the colour of the raven without sight of it,
Ha! So easy. It is black, of course; I can tell from my apple.

Surprise exam next week you say? That's impossible,
You just told me there'll be an exam, I'll be expecting it - but when?

Making decisions can be difficult, a method is required,
But how to decide upon the best method?

One should be moderate in all things, except moderation,
This poem will never end.

THE END.