SELF-EMPATHY



______________________________________________________

Please read this before reading the post below: The following is not a suicide note, in the strictist sense. It is a suicide note I found that I wrote at the end of February this year (2016). Obviously, I die not die as a result of my attempt. I discovered this note quite by accident, the overdose had wiped my memory of writing it and I wanted to put it online for safe-keeping and to share what I wrote when I felt so self-destructive.
______________________________________________________

Maybe you're reading this and I was successful.

If so, know that I really meant this - wasn't a tragic accident. Wasn't fucking tragic. Now you can process and move on. It'll be no great loss. I think any Tom you'd miss died a long time ago. Or perhaps was only fake anyway.

Anyone who says I'm selfish: Fuck you cunt

You clearly have no empathy or compassion which probably makes you the selfish one.

But even if it is selfish who fucking cares - I am so seldomly selfish isn't it my turn this once.

The person I admire the most is my sister for being brave enough to choose the dreams that make her happy

To you -

I leave everything

<3 enjoy

The pension should be good anyway

I've had fun but I really want to get off this train
________________________________

sorry

Tomos

xoxo