TOGETHER

Darling! You're not listening to me: I had to do it,  
It wasn't a choice, honey - I didn't choose shit!  
  
Listen, I just really don't want to go on about that anymore,  
I want to know about you, How are you? I'm cool, what's the score?  
  
Are you sure you're okay? You've lost weight I can see,  
Are you coming down with something? Are you ill? C'mon tell me.  
  
What? Why are you harping on about that again?  
I've told you already, I had to. You'll want dinner soon, just say when.  
  
Okay, okay. It was because she wasn't good enough for you,  
You know that and she wouldn't go away when I asked her too.  
  
I asked her politely. I asked her to go.  
She said she was staying. I soon told her "no".  
  
She didn't back down, oh my love - she was ever so rude,  
Well, you know I don't stand that, it was a bad attitude!  
  
Listen to your mother! Don't interrupt me please.  
I'll clean up the blood later before anyone sees.  
  
Now, sweetie I wasn't sure what pudding you'd like, Semolina or Sticky Toffee?  
Come on you can treat yourself, just pick - which one will it be?  
  
Are we back to that? What again? You're overreacting this time,  
Oh Honey, I've done this before. You knew that didn't you and it all worked out fine.  
  
Gosh, darling! You didn't know? Pumpkin that so sweet and naive,  
Why do you think they all 'left'? That's the problem, they wouldn't leave.  
  
One was poisoned, one 'fell', each one of them planned,  
One crossed the road too early, each died at my hand.  
  
I killed your father too so it would be perfect - just you and me,  
No-one else will be good enough, my sweet - forever, it will be.